Overview of Six Senses Nha Trang
Six Senses Hideaway Ninh Van Bay sits on dramatic Ninh Van Bay, with its impressive rock formations overlooking the South China Sea, white sand beach and towering mountains behind, all adding to the sense of being luxuriously at one with nature.
The exclusive property also presents the reality of the destination, with an architectural style reflecting the traditions ofVietnam.
Accommodations at Six Senses Hideaway Ninh Van Bay provide generous personal space and present an uncompromised standard of luxury. Accessible only by water, the 58 pool villas are situated on the beach front, on the hillside and over rock formations in which private swimming pools have been crafted. Several hilltop villas located near the Six Senses Spa have personal Spa Suites.
- Elite Traveler: The World’s 101 most fabulous suites and villas, Fifth Annual Pure Decadence list – Presidential Suite of Evason Hideaway & Six Senses Spa at Ana Mandara, Vietnam
- Conde’ Nast Traveller: Hot List 2006 – Evason Hideaway & Six Senses Spa at Ana Mandara,Vietnam
- Travel + Leisure: 50 Romantic Escapes – Evason Hideaway & Six Senses Spa at Ana Mandara, Vietnan
- Luxury Travel: – Australia 2006 gold list AND 20 Best Overseas Spas, includes Six Senses Spas in:Evason Hide away at Ana Mandara, Vietnam
- Tatler’s 2006 Travel Guide: Hotel of the Year – Evason Hideaway at Ana Mandara,Vietnam
- Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report: Grand Award Winner, Hotel of the Year – Evason Hideaway at Ana Mandara,Vietnam